12-24-2019 03:17 PM
If the printer remains on long enough I lose the wifi connection on my Macbook Pro and my wife's Surface will also lose its connection. It will always happen if the printer stays on. Usually within 10 minutes or so. Really weird.
12-26-2019 07:22 PM
I have gone through your post and would like to help
Please ensure the printer has the latest Firmware. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
If the issue persists try assigning a manual IP address to the printer
- Print a Network Config Page from the front of the printer. Note the printer's IP address.
- Type that IP address into a browser to reveal the printer's internal settings.
- Choose the Networking tab, then Wireless along the left side, then the IPv4 tab.
- On this screen you want to set a Manual IP. You need to set an IP address outside the range that the router automatically sets (called the DHCP range). If you do not know the range, change the last set of numbers (those after the last '.') to 250
- Use 255.255.255.0 for the subnet (unless you know it is different, if so, use that)
- Enter your router's IP (on the Network Config Page) for the gateway.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 for the first DNS and 184.108.40.206 for the second DNS. This is Google DNS.
- Click 'Apply'.
Keep me posted
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee