Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Won't print yellow, not a driver issue

HP Envy 4500
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hello, my printer has not been printing yellow ink. I changed the cartridges with genuine HP cartridges, have cleaned and aligned the printheads multiple times, did uninstall and install of the software, and tested with color copying to make sure is wasn't a software issue and still nothing. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,775 6,760 359 266
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ndzamonja

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you've performed all the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-4500-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5304875/model/5304876/..., I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried this before, but the only option is gives me is the support community because it is no longer in warranty. Is there a direct contact email?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation