Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Would the HP6970 print a Letter size paper weighing 220 to 280 g/m² which is not photo ?

HP6970
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What’s are the main differences between HP 6970 and 6960 printers ?

What does HP means Recommended weights and supported weights ?

Would the HP6970 print a Letter size paper weighing 220 to 280 g/m² which is not photo ?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,247 6,228 311 455
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ramirami

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you needed some answers regarding recommended papers for printing for the printer.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help. 🙂

Follow this link https://hp.care/2hM1Vuc which will lead you to the user guide of the printer, and look into page no:11 onward, wherein you will find the complete list of available paper sizes, which the printer supports. 🙂

Let me know how that pans out

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for your replay. Actually I couldn't find any answer to my questions, not about the differences between hp6970 and hp6960 and couldn't find answer whether it will print a letter size paper in the range of 200 g/m^2 and more. In a situation like this, i am not able to make up my mind whether to buy this printer or not 🤔
Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,247 6,228 311 455
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ramirami

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

If that's the case, I'd request you to contact HP's phone support team for further assistance.

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on "Continue as guest".

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Best regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation