01-10-2018 11:23 AM - last edited on 01-10-2018 11:32 AM by danny-r
When I scan to e-mail the senderdate on the mail is wrong, it says for exampel : 1970-01-04 instead of todays date 2018-01-04.
How can I change the senderdate in the printer?
[personal information removed]
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-11-2018 06:05 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that it shows wrong date while doing scan to email. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- When did this issue start?
- Did you do any hardware or software changes?
- How is the printer connected to computer, wired or wireless?
- Which operating system is installed on the computer?
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
01-14-2018 02:34 AM