09-13-2017 08:46 AM
on HP office jet pro 8600, first problem was a paper jam. I followed instructions, restarted machine & tried to print, got error "out of paper" & I filled tray & tried to print. Got same out of paper error. I took the tray & paper out, refilled, tried to print & same error. turned machine off & unpluged, tried again & same error, I did procedure again with same results.
09-14-2017 01:48 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are getting out of paper error with your HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer.
This could be a hardware issue with the unit.
Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.
And here are a few steps in the link: An Out of Paper Error
If the issue still persists, please contact HP phone support from this link: www.hp.com/contacthp
You may select the country and type the product# of the unit and then follow the on-screen instructions to contact HP phone support.
Let me know if this works.
You have a good day ahead.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?