03-20-2017 08:08 PM - last edited on 03-23-2017 07:20 AM by kevin-t
I LOST MY WPA2 PASSWORD FOR MY HP-PRINTER D3 Envy 5530
03-21-2017 12:03 AM
Try 12345678 which is the default wifi direct passcode.
If that fails tap the HP wifi direct icon () and look for the security passcode listed there.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?