01-21-2020 04:42 AM
hi, the printer display turned blue and there's code b82f691c.
it's the second time it happens (the first I turned off the printer by electric cable and printer turned on working properly).
can anybody help me with this issue?
01-21-2020 05:16 AM
Please check if your router is up to date by either unplugging it or restarting it.
Also, check the printer's firmware update, to do so go to Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware.
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router.
NOTE:Wait until internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Wait at least 3 minutes, then turn on the computer.
If the issue persists, please assign a fixed IP address to the printer as follows:
- In the printer control panel screen, touch the Wireless icon () to retrieve the printer IP address.
- Launch a web page, and then type this address in the address bar and Enter. The printer Web interface opens.
- Click the Network tab, then under Wireless (802.11), click Network Address (IPv4).
- Check the Manual IP option, and then press the button to Suggest a Manual IP Address.
- Once the first 3 fields are filled in, check the Manual DNS Server.
- Enter the address 188.8.131.52 as Manual Preferred DNS Server.
- Enter the address 184.108.40.206 as Manual Alternate DNS Server.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Try to print and scan.
I remain at your disposal in case of need.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.