02-07-2020 01:34 PM
product is desk jet ink advantage 2135. The issue is black and white is not printing. I have already run HP-DOCTOR and the result is I am getting the square drawn with broken sides. Colour rectangles are drawn properly. Actually i should have got the sides of the square a continuous line, but I am getting broken lines.Is it a defective B&W cartridge problem? The HP-Doctor shows about 30% B&W ink in the cartridge. Anybody can help me please.
02-10-2020 04:11 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that the printer is not printing black.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
Does this happen when you make a copy?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If you continue facing the issue, follow the steps in the below article and check.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee
02-17-2020 11:25 PM
I tried as mentioned by the HP employee in this post but was unsuccessful and finally the issue was solved by inserting brand new original HP cartridge number 680 B&W. The system showed 30% ink in the removed B&W cartridge but due to some unknown problems it was not working.Anyway thanks for your valuable suggestion through this post.One more doubt: whether is it advisable to refill the cartridge and use it in future?
02-18-2020 06:23 PM
HP does not advise refilling ink cartridges as it could damage the contacts on the Printer. I'm glad to hear that the issue is resolved and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.
Have a nice day!:)
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee