Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sispoor
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

black in is not working and none has been shipped.

HP Officejet 5740

I am surprised they let me run out of ink.  My ink page says it won't be shipped for 2  weeks and I need to print documents for tonight.  No black in will print and color is not good that prints.  Why AM i PAYING  for this service if they can't get my ink to me on time.  I have wasted 10 pages that will count toward my pages that do not work.  I  will be canceling this services.  Better off buying ink in a store at least I will have it when I need it

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
32,809 26,178 2,389 8,179
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

black in is not working and none has been shipped.

Is your printer left on and connected to the internet?  Sleep is OK, but the printer must be powered on to communicate with the Instant Ink servers.  The document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Note that if you cancel the service the Instant Ink cartridges will no longer work and will need to be returned to HP per the user agreement.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation