Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koolewong
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can I make my HP 8620 print in black only,whenever I have to wait for a color cartridge to arrive.

hp 8620
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I have a HP 8620 printer and it tells me it will not print anything until I install a new magent cartridge.when I have to wait now and in the future can I make my printer in black only .I am not in business,so I do not care if some thinh are inblack only.

i

1 REPLY 1
Level 4 Alex921
Level 4
100 100 9 12
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can I make my HP 8620 print in black only,whenever I have to wait for a color cartridge to arrive.

Hi @Koolewong

No, you cannot print if the Magenta ink cartridge is depleted or another ink cartridge, your printer need all ink cartridges with enough ink level to print so... you need wait this cartridge arrive to your home

so now... once the ink cartridge arrive to your home, yes, you can print only in black ink cartridge without problem only you need to change the option to black & white only

Hope solve your issue

I work on behalf of HP, regards.
Click the KUDOS thumb; up on the left to say 'Thanks' Make it easier for other people to find solutions

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation