Did you mean: 
renand12
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can't access the ink cartridges to replace them

HP CM750A

I received a notification that one of my ink cartridges was depleted and needed replacing. I opened the cover door and removed the depleted cartridge. I went to the store and purchased a new cartridge. When I returned to my printer the ink cartridges had moved all the way to the right inside the printer and I can not access them to put in the new cartridge. When I close the door of the printer, I get a message telling me the cartridge needs to be replaced. I open the door and nothing happens - the cartridges are still stuck on the right side inside the printer where I am unable to access them. The screen says not to turn off the printer. But there is no way for me to access the place to put in the new cartridge. What happened? Please help!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,156 6,143 449 491
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can't access the ink cartridges to replace them

@renand12, Welcome to HP Support Community!

This is an issue with the print carriage.

I would recommend you perform the steps from the document 'Carriage Jam' or 'E3' Error Displays and if the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation