Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

After reluctantly switching from win 7 to win 10 and having to buy a new tower I cannot print more than one image per sheet on my canon pixma ix6820 like I could on win 7 , here all I can do is print one image per sheet. Another reply I found here said to right click on the photo in Explorer but now, a year later, I see that explorer is now something else, it did not work, What now ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@boldcanvas 

Canon pixma ix6820 is a product from Canon company, not from HP. Canon printers have a very simple software to print Photos called Easy Photoprint EX.  From my view, it is the simplest and very easy to use in comparison with HP Photo Creations and Epson photo print (I have all 3 of them on my machines)

Canon EX.png

When Open it, under Layout you should get many options as shown:

canon ex2.png

If you wish, please download and install

https://id.canon/en/support/0200492907/8

Note: This forum is for HP products. For more information, please use Canon support community for Canon products.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.