Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Please help if you can - i can't log in to my instantink account 

I am trying to log in to my instantink account but I get this message - 'We're sorry. Our system is not able to log you in right now.'

please advise what's going on, has anyone else had this problem today?
thank you
Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello simonrowlan,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you're unable to access your Instant Ink account. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

The server is undergoing maintenance at this time but it should be up shortly. : ) 

In the meantime, I can help answer any questions you may have regarding your account. Please send me a private message with your account number or email address for your Instant Ink account. 

I look forward to your reply. 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello simonrowlan,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you're unable to access your Instant Ink account. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

The server is undergoing maintenance at this time but it should be up shortly. : ) 

In the meantime, I can help answer any questions you may have regarding your account. Please send me a private message with your account number or email address for your Instant Ink account. 

I look forward to your reply. 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi Drakster,

thank you very much for your help

I will keep an eye, hopefully it will fix soon

Best wishes

Simon

HP Recommended

Hello simonrowlan,

You're very welcome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further concerns or questions.:)

Have a great day! 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Hi, i am having the same problems as the previous message.  Do you know when the problem/maintenance will be dealt with?

Thanks.

Julie

HP Recommended

Hello Julie_Ann,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums! 

I understand you need to be able to access your account. I will certainly do my best to help you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

I do not know when the system will be accessible to you. However, I can help answer any questions you may have regarding your account. Please send me a private message with your account number or email address for your Instant Ink account. 

I hope to hear from you soon. 🙂 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Every time i try to log in to view my account, it says page is not available. What is going on? Thanks

Marlene
HP Recommended

I have the same problem!

HP Recommended

Hi, i was finally able to log in ro my account by going to instantink.hpconnected.com.  i hope it works for you. I saved it in my bookmarks for next time. 😎

Marlene
HP Recommended

Cannot log in and cannot find login page even after clicking on HP link to take me there . it only takes you to a Sign UP Page Not a Sign In page.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.