jrmax1966
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

double sided printing on computer different from laptop

HP Officejet Pro 8710
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I do alot of double sided printing from different computers.  I have noticed that the HP printers I have all do the same thing:  from my desktop computer, printing double sided on the short edge prints a landscape document with both sides up (the correct way).  When printing from my laptop, double sided on the short edge prints a landscape document with the back side upside down.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this?  I have wasted alot of paper and ink printing upside down.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
80,505 80,399 9,999 21,551
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jrmax1966 

Do you use SAME printer software and drivers on all your Windows computers ? Please do not use different software/driver.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Level 16
Level 16
26,393 26,117 4,659 10,260
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

have you also made sure the page orientation is properly set to landscape on the computer where it prints upside down?

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation