Did you mean: 
4520printersf Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

envy 4520 works very very slow with Mac

Help! I'm having a similar issue and this solution of resetting did not work. I'm staring at the printer and it is connected to my wifi and so is my laptop and it just says 'printer not responding' when I click on the printer in system preferences. I have unplugged and restarted the printer twice and nothing. Sometimes it will print hours later - but usually not at all. Please advise. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,704 7,685 422 583
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

envy 4520 works very very slow with Mac

Hi @4520printersf,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer wherein the unit stuck on the message "printer not responding".

This issue could occur if 

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

And here are a few steps in the link: Slow Printing (Mac)

You may also check the link to reset the printing system from the link: Resetting the Printing System (Mac)

Let me know if this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation