Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe461
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

envy photo 7155 printer and web site [edit]

I stupidly allowed someone from this website access to my computer to help me install an envy photo 7155 printer.  He kept me on the phone a long time showing me errors and finally tried to sell me a support plans for $149.99 or $229.99.  At that point I told him I had support from best buy and he told me his techs had better knowledge of hp products.  I said I didn't need any more support and he released control of my computer. I immediately ran a virus scan with Webroot.  Do I have anything to worry about? Was a virus or malware put on my computer? I have Lifelock and will be monitoring it closely.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,572 12,551 829 817
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

envy photo 7155 printer and web site [edit]

@Joe461

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation