12-26-2019 03:14 AM
Hello everyone i've got a problem with my printer named error code 0x00759c98 hw watch dog
I did hard reset and still have this bug
12-26-2019 05:58 AM
Please try the below steps.
- while the printer is ON, unplug the power cord from back of the printer.
- Also shut-down the computer and power off the Wireless router.
- Wait for 60 seconds
- Now, plug in the power of the printer directly to wall outlet and then to the back of the printer.
- Wait for the printer to go idle and check if the error message shows up. If error shows up go to step# 8
- Now Power On the Wireless router and then PC.
- Try printing a document and check if the error shows up.
- If issue still persists its time to go for a new printer.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.