Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 6200
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have installed my new pringer HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One but get an error code OXC4EB8024.I have tried to turn off the printer  waited 60 second and the turned on again bet I still get the same error code. What to do?

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Hesselbjerg

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting error code OXC4EB8024. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

3. Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.

4. Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.

5. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.

6. Wait at least 60 seconds.

7. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

note:

HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.

8. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

9. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.

The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.

10. Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

11. Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.

12. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.

13. If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the printer.

14. Try to print.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have today purchased a brand new HP Envy 6234 and i have turned it on to error code 0xc4eb8024. I have tried removeing catridges and power off for 60 secs but it still comes up the same code. It came up with 0xc4eb9024 after one boot up but back to 8024 after power cycle

HP Recommended

088DAC0B-ECAD-4390-BCFA-F50D56ABBA94.jpeg

HP Recommended

I have followed these instructions and still getting the same error message... see pic.95354A38-BD36-43CD-997C-331779ABA907.jpeg

HP Recommended

Hallo, i got the same error code. Tryed the solution to reset the printer several times with no succes. After the reboot the error popps-up aggain. Does someone knows a sollution for this error?

Thanks for your help!

15689834779972160929568456561597.jpg

HP Recommended

Hey mate

I am getting the same issue. Were you able to resolve your problem? Let me know how.

HP Recommended

Hey mate

I am getting the same issue. Followed the instructions but no use. Please advise.

HP Recommended

Hi mate, 

I don 't have a sollution for the error code. I went back to the shop where i got the printer. They send me a new printer. 

Good luck with yours.. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.