01-11-2018 02:07 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting an error on the printer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the printer was working fine?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
12-21-2019 01:42 PM
I have gone through your Post and I would like to help
Please try these steps
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts with lint free cloth and put them back
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
Also ensure the printer has the latest Firmware. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Keep me posted 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
01-11-2020 04:44 PM