09-20-2019 04:29 PM
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer without the cartridges.
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on remove the cartridges.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
Check if you get the same error message.
Keep me posted.
Thank you for joining the HP Community.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee