02-07-2020 07:24 PM
all lights blinking
not connected to pc via USB as well as wifi
not able to print
02-10-2020 06:47 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a walloutlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Follow the steps mentioned in this HP document to connect the printer to wireless network:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee