Did you mean: 
bluelagoon117
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

help please > Mac PRINTER IDLE won't print

deskjet 7110

Hi can anyone advise, I bought a HP 7110 Printer today in order to use the A3 print feature. It seemed to download and install drivers automatically so I didn't forsee any issues but I was wrong , I can print test page and my Mac can find it and I've set it to default printer, after 2 hours trying to print I deleted prior HP printers even though I still own one of them and the sprocket but I wanted my computer to concentrate on this one. No other printers are currently plugged in or connected so there should be no issues but its constantly saying IDLE I've tried restarting the computer several times and turning the printer off and on a bunch of times. I've tried the virtual HP assistant who kept on giving me info for windows despite me saying it was a Mac like 20 times. I don't know what to do. PS. printer brand new out of the box and my Mac is only 2 months old. THANK YOU in advance 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation