Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

When I print a document the printed text is very small, less than 8pt, how can I print larger text on my HP Envy 100?

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

You can always change font size from application(s), which one are you using to send print job to your printer ? To help us answer question quicker, please read this:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to/Welcome-Get-started-here/td-p/699035

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I tried to do as the second reply suggested - go into the web page with ....learn-how-to/welcome-get started.  I have an Envy 114C, and after registering and doing as I was told, tried to get in but it said Access Denied - you have insufficient privileges!!!!!  Tried several times - same result.  Depressing!

HP Recommended

How can I change font size of the printed documents on HP Envy?

HP Recommended

very important

HP Recommended

Same here

HP Recommended

increas size of printed text

HP Recommended

The font size is controlled by your printing software.   Whatever printing application you are using you change the font size in that application including your web browser.

HP Recommended
Iphone
HP Recommended
👍 tks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.