Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Have a new HP PHOTOsmart Premium c310.Like to scan from printer to computer.Printer dos not connect to printer,will scan to

SD Memorycard

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please clarify how do you connect your computer to your printer ? Please refer to this, page #17:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02516929.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

how to scan to computer with c310 hp all in one?

HP Recommended

@36-46 wrote:

how to scan to computer with c310 hp all in one?

Here are two articles on how to scan in Windows:

Scanning with HP Solution Center Software in Windows

How to Scan in Windows without Using HP Software

Best of luck!

Sean

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I was able to scan from the screen on my printer but now that I have windows 8 it it telling me to try scanning from the computerrefer to documentation for detaild

HP Recommended

I'll be back getting to late.

HP Recommended

photosmart does not recognize my computer. And won't recognize any of my other computers even though it prints from all 3. scans will not be transfered via wirless.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.