01-23-2020 02:06 AM
sorry for my english..
i have lost my password for the wifi ..; help
01-27-2020 10:31 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the password issue.
Let's try these steps to restore the network settings to defaults -
Network Restore - Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
If the router has a WPS push button, try these steps -
1) Press and hold the Wireless button on the printer for more than three seconds to start WPS push mode. The Wireless light starts blinking.
2) Press the WPS button on your router.
NOTE: THE MOMENT YOU PRESS THE WIRELESS BUTTON ON YOUR PRINTER, WITHIN 30 SECONDS YOU SHOULD PRESS THE WPS BUTTON ON THE ROUTER.
Or, here's another way to connect -
1) Connect the printer using the Wireless Direct. Please refer to page#65 from the User Guide for steps.
2) Open the browser and in the address or the URL bar type this - 192.168.223.1 to launch the EWS or the printer's page.
3) Go to the network tab > Wireless (802.11) and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Once the printer is connected, the Wi-Fi LED on the printer will become solid.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee