01-08-2019 05:17 AM
I just bought this printer and got the error code from start, i'v tryed the unplugging powercord method but it does'nt work so mayb hardware issue? and how can i fix this?
01-09-2019 10:03 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
Let's try to reset the Printer here as it helps in removing any stored static electricity from the Printer which might be causing these issues.
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, let's try a firmware upgrade: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
If the issue still persists, for the next course of action, I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.
Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
12-13-2019 11:29 AM
If the issue persists after attempting all the suggested troubleshooting steps, I recommend you contact HP Support for Service Options
Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support
Thank you and have a great day
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee