Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

All those errors are related to the printhead system.  Try the above steps I mentioned or reference the link below if you have a removable printhead.

--6500 Printhead Issue by Bob_Headrick--

Please read the directions thoroughly (including the comments below it) and do try to make the printhead soak method your last means of troubleshooting.  It worked for me too on a different model but I had to let the printhead dry for a couple days.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

Hello.

I have a similar situation with my OfficeJect 6500A, model 710A printer.  The display says something to the effect of 'Power off the printer by using the power button' Then the error 0-61011beb.

The PC was recently upgraded to Windows 10.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Did you just say after you updated the computer the printer received that error?  That's crazy.  I'm going to email you some instructions.

HP Recommended

To the Distinguished Prof.,

Your solution would have solved my problem, however, the printer had a malfunction and could not be repaired.  So I had to order another printer from HP.

I do want to thank you for your advice and help with the original device problem.  It is nice to know that one can depend

on the Forum for answers.

Hank Wenzler

HP Recommended

Aww shucks :catembarrassed: well I do try.  My phone doesn't like letting me know when I receive a post otherwise I'd respond faster.  Well, if you have any additional questions or concerns, there's going to be a ton of experts on here tomorrow (mainly because it's a requirement for the paid ones lol) or just private message me if you wait too long for a response.  I don't just support printers.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Its against HP policy to post error reset instructions, however via communication options are at hand pbfinancialgroup@gmail.com  

HP Recommended

Can you point me into the right direction, 

HP Recommended

My 6500 wireless E709h is emitting this general priner 'bed' error.  I've tried turning off, waiting 60 seconds, then turning on; also turning off then unplugging from power strip and at the backof the printr; also checked for paper jams (there don't appear to be any).  I haven't been able to deinstall the cartridges as they are out of reach on the right of the printer.  Can you help?  Thanks.

HP Recommended

Salve a tutti non riesco a risolvere il problema relativo al messaggio di errore: errore generico 0x61011 beb.

non ho nessuna carta inceppata. Prego aiutatemi.

Ciao a tutti. David

HP Recommended

@powerd19

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.