02-06-2020 03:14 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
Let's try these steps to restore the network settings to defaults - Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
If the router has a WPS push button, try these steps to connect the printer to the network -
1) Press and hold the Wireless button on the printer for more than three seconds to start WPS push mode. The Wireless light starts blinking.
2) Press the WPS button on your router.
NOTE: THE MOMENT YOU PRESS THE WIRELESS BUTTON ON YOUR PRINTER, WITHIN 30 SECONDS YOU SHOULD PRESS THE WPS BUTTON ON THE ROUTER.
If this step is not successful, then we need to first connect the printer to a computer using a USB and then convert the wired connection to wireless as the printer does not have a control panel to enter the Wi-Fi password. Please refer to this document for steps.
Or, here's an alternate way if the router does not have a WPS push button or there's no USB cable -
1) Connect the printer using the Wireless Direct. Please refer to page#59 from the User Manual for steps.
2) Open the browser and in the address or the URL bar type this - 192.168.223.1 to launch the EWS or the printer's page.
3) Go to the network tab > Wireless (802.11) and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Once the printer is connected, the Wi-Fi LED on the printer will become solid.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee