12-21-2019 01:41 AM
i had changed the cartridge because the indicator light was blinking but even after changing the cartridge the light is blinking and it is not printing . And if the cartridge is not removed from the printer then the black cartridge is also not working and if we remove the colour cartridge the black cartridge will start working both printing and copying .Please help me out of this . And even from the last 2 days the black cartridge has stopped printing and just copying and the colour cartridge is not doing the both. Please help me
12-23-2019 04:19 PM
@Piyush__goyal69 Welcome to HP Community!
Here's all you need to know and do, to resolve the issue with blinking lights: click here for details
That said, I suggest you check if the copier works fine, if it does, while the printer doesn't print color, try the below steps:
- Press "Windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window.
- Type "services.msc" to get Services - Go to "Print spooler" - Right-click and "Stop" the service.
- Now again open "Run" - Type "spool" and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
- Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
- Now check for issue resolution.
- If the issue persists, unplug the USB cable from the printer (if present).
- Go to Control panel - Programs and feature - Select all the HP printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel - Devices and printer - Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go to the Run window, type - "c:/programdata" - Go to the Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
- Restart your computer.
Then, use this link to access the HP website, find the drivers compatible with your windows and install it: click here
Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.
I am an HP Employee