02-04-2020 04:35 AM
ho problemi con i settaggi della stampante:
1) ogni volta che riavvio il computer, la stampante non viene rilevata
2) non riesco a stampare a colori
3) non riesco ad aprire i settaggi della stampante
Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
02-06-2020 06:56 AM
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.
Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.
Thank you for your understanding.
HP Support Community
02-06-2020 08:00 AM
Good morning, I'm having problems with the printer settings: 1) every time I restart the computer, the printer is not detected 2) I can't print in color 3) I can't open the printer settings Can someone help me? Thank you
02-06-2020 10:39 AM - edited 02-06-2020 10:40 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Have you tried connecting a USB cable and try printing in color to check if the issue persists?
Try making a standalone copy in color and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue
Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and click on 'Fix printing'.
If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
Restart the wireless router, printer, and the computer to fix the connectivity issues.
Not able to print in color, it seems like an issue with the printer driver on WIn 10 OS with the latest updates. Let us try these steps:
- On the PC, go to Control panel > Devices and printers > Add a printer(at the top)
- Under 'Choose a device or printer', click on 'The printer I want isn't listed'.
- Select 'Add a printer using a TCP/IP address'
- Find the IP address of the printer by tapping on the wireless icon on the printer screen
- Type in the 'IP address in Hostname or IP address' box, click next
- Proceed to the next steps by following the on-screen instructions.
- Try printing in color.
If the issue persists, Install the printer using Windows built-in driver
Refer to this document to know how. Try printing.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee