11-14-2019 12:17 PM - edited 11-14-2019 12:19 PM
I keep getting remove and reinstall the indicated cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed for all colored ink.
Done so far: Removed/reinstalled using new HP920 xl . cleaned copper tabs and printer. Powered off, unplugged from back of printer and wall. Pulled out plastic tabs and reinstalled. enabled my cartridge protection. Deleted and reinstalled printer.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
11-17-2019 11:45 AM
@debylyn, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee