04-27-2012 10:42 AM
My Printer of the hp psc 1100/1200 Series All-in-One displays this error message: ink system failure 0xc19a0007
I tried to reset the printer without sucess. Would you have a suggestion to solve this problem? Cartridges are new.
Thank you, Marie
04-27-2012 05:39 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 06:37 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi, have you looked at this link?
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
04-28-2012 10:16 AM
- Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
- Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
- Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and the wall socket, then wait for one minute.
- Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
- Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
- Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
- Print a Self Test to verify product is functional.
- Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print from the computer.
- If the error is still there replace the unit.
03-06-2015 12:05 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 04:43 PM by OscarFuentes
If the reset procedure does not work, then clean the print head. This is possible if the assembly has a release lever to the right of the ink cartridges. There is a procedure for removing and cleaning on the HP web site. This fixed the problem for me.
04-16-2016 06:54 AM
Finally, after trying for a long time I resolve the problem taking it out and cleaning the printhead. I followed all the instrucctions under the link: http://support.hp.com/uy-es/document/c01490857. Take the printhead out was quite the last option. The printhead was very dirty cover with dry ink.
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?