11-03-2017 08:16 AM
It gets stuck- document jam. If i print a photo on plain paper, the print quality is excellent. I use HP paper, I've cleaned rollers, reset, etc.
11-04-2017 06:39 PM - edited 11-04-2017 06:39 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Officejet 4650 Printer. I understand that you are getting paper jam issue and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well
Clear any jammed paper from the printer.
Make sure the carriage can move freely.
Use automated tools to clean page smears.
Manually clean the paper feed rollers.
Reset the printer.
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Wait at least 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
Turn on the printer.
Click here and refer the document to perform the above steps.
Let me know if that works.
I am an HP Employee
06-29-2019 04:49 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately, based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. I recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage
To be more helpful with your post, you may add key information if you wish:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message.