02-10-2020 07:40 AM
my HP 6830 All in one is having a printhead error but is NO LONGER UNDER WARRANTY. How do i get this resolved? printer is barely used should not have a print head error. please help ASAP as i cannot survive without a printer.
i saw you send someone else an email with instruction how to resolve this but it didn't give details so i had to re submit the question.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR A QUICK RESPONSE< IM dying over here. thnx
02-12-2020 10:58 AM
I have gone through your Post and I would like to help
Please try these steps
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
Also ensure the printer has the latest Firmware. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
If the issue persists please contact HP Support for Printer Upgrade options
Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support
Thank you and have a great day
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee