07-24-2017 02:22 PM
my printer isnt printing, in error state have put new ink and is connected to wifi and still wont print...turned it off and reconnected but still nothing and it shows empty ink cartridges
07-25-2017 04:55 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Deskjet 3752 Printer. I understand that printer is in error state and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Check on the printer control panel if it shows any error code like E3 or E4.
- When did this issue start?
Perform a Hard Reset on the printer.
- Remove the power cable from the printer when it is turned on.
- Press and hold the power button for 60secs.
- Connect the power cable to printer and directly to wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
12-27-2019 08:22 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about Community posting, please feel free to send me a private message!