Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

my printer 4675 stop to print in both side - and show me two windows , how can I reprinting in both

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @jojo81

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

To assist you better, Which device are you using to print?

Which application are you using to print?

Are you able to print on one side?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

yes - I can print in one side .

I was able to print both side - one month ago .

I have windows 10.

How can I config the printer to print in both side ? 

BR

Yossi

HP Recommended

@jojo81, thank you for the information.

Kindly refer to this document to know how to print on both sides from your Win PC.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply .

I don't want to do this manually - only automatically as it was before .

Do I have to do anything in the printer herself ?

BR

Yossi

HP Recommended

hi ,

For sure I know my printer she is ok - I print both side from my mobile , the problem is only from my pc windows 10.

BR

Yossi

HP Recommended

@jojo81, you do not have to do it manually. The instructions in the link I provided also shows the print settings for auto duplex printing from a Win PC. Kindly try those steps.

If duplex printing no longer works after a Windows 10 upgrade, use the HP Smart app to print the document.

Home screen of the HP Smart app on Windows 10

1. Search the Windows Store for HP Smart to locate and install the app.

2. On the app home screen, click Print, and then click Print Document to find the document you want to print.

NOTE: 

HP Smart currently prints PDF files only. If you want to print a Word or WordPad document, save it as a PDF file, and then repeat the previous step.

3. Select your printer, click More settings, and then select an option from the Duplex printing menu.

4. Click OK, and then click Print.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply.

I installed the HP smart, it caused to printer shutdown .

No progress in duplex print .

I unistalled this application .

Br

Yossi

HP Recommended

@jojo81, that's unfortunate. 

I think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team.

I would request you to contact them for further assistance.

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.

6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.