12-30-2019 03:12 PM
I need help to get my printer printing. It is stuck
01-02-2020 02:39 AM
@cheri13, Welcome to HP Support Community!
I understand you need help with your printer which is stuck, I'd be able to help you if you could brief me on the issue.
Meanwhile, you can try a hard reset on the printer-
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed
If you'd like to talk to our support team, reach out to the HP Support in your region.
Hope this helps!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee