05-23-2017 02:02 PM
The printer appears to be printing but when the page comes out of the printer there is no ink on it whether I send something from my Macbook Air, or something to be copied. Blue line down the side of the page. Just put new cartridges in. Turned on and off. Cartriges installed correctly and aligned, but ink color was blue.
Copied fine two hours ago.
05-24-2017 02:48 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the printer is printing blank pages.
Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s my pleasure to assist you in this regard.
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?