Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP officejet 4630
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have seen similar posts from others in the community about streaks on the backside of printable vinyl page, page not feeding properly into printer, and image not printing with Silhouette printable vinyl 8.5x11" sheets.  I have not, however seen any resolutions.  Has anyone been able to fix this?  I was previously able to use printable vinyl with same printer and same settings but now it will not work.  When I put the vinyl sheet in upside down it printed on the wrong side but this was not helpful as it is not printed on the vinyl, just the backing and then it smeared off.  Help please!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I was able to get my image printed on vinyl by purchasing Cricut brand printable vinyl which is what I have used successfully in the past.  For some reason my printer will not print on the Silhouette brand printable vinyl.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You will hardly find any resolution and solution because of most HP printers including your model don't support printing on vinyl sheets.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

I was able to get my image printed on vinyl by purchasing Cricut brand printable vinyl which is what I have used successfully in the past.  For some reason my printer will not print on the Silhouette brand printable vinyl.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.