Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

officejet 7612

officejet 7612 A3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer does not print whole A3 file when launched. missing character and line occur. exchange unit printer was performed , but client is still having same issue. client is using adobe illustrator . issue does not occur in windows when tested.  and confirm if printer is compatible with adobe illustrator

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,266 6,253 457 499
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

officejet 7612

@BSky03, Welcome to HP Support Community!

The printer is compatible with Adobe Applications. This could be an issue with the adobe application you are trying to print from. I would recommend you update the adobe application. 

Also, you can try to print the PDF as an image. Refer to the document https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-print-pdf-image.html for help.(This is a third-party link. Please do not click on any ad, image, download, popup or link or anywhere else as this is a third-party link meant only for viewing information).

Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation