01-01-2020 08:42 PM
office jet pro 8600: I cant enable web services, where do I find proxy address/proxy port?
01-04-2020 02:50 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the Web-Server issue.
Let's try assigning a Google DNS -
1. Get your printer's IP Address (Can find this under Network Config under Settings)
2. Type the IP into your web browser
3. On the left-hand side click on iPV4 under WIRED or WIRELESS (however you are connected)
4. Click Manual DNS
5. Under preferred type 220.127.116.11
6. Under alternate type 18.104.22.168
7. Unplug Modem from the wall. Wait 30 seconds. Plug back in.
8. Turn off your printer by pushing the power button. Wait 30 seconds. Power on.
You may also refer to this document - HP Printers - Cannot Connect to Web Services
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee