08-23-2019 08:27 AM
After deleting and reinstalling printer, or restarting computer, or plugging and replugging in printer . . . I can print one document and then following documents will not print. I can print from my phone multiple documents but not from my computer. Please help!
08-26-2019 08:35 AM
@karyn70, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Try making a copy of more than 1 document and check if the issue persists.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue
Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and and click on 'Fix printing'.
If the above step do not help, let us do a root level re-installation of HP drivers
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
- Select your HP Printer
- Select Uninstall
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
- In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
- Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
- Click on the “Drivers” tab
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
- Select Ok
- Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
- Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
08-26-2019 11:08 AM
Thank you for responding to my question, unfortunately I've tried everything in your response twice and nothing is printing from my computer. I used to be able to print one document after I restarted my computer and now that doesn't work anymore either. I know the printer is good because I can print from other devices. I just cant get it set up correctly with my computer.
08-27-2019 07:04 AM
- Do you have any Anti-virus program installed on this PC?
- Make sure the printer and the PC are connected to the same wireless network.
- This printer supports only 2.4GHz network.
Check the connectivity between the printer and the PC
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to obtain the IP address.
- Type the IP address at the top of your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- If you get any security notification, click on show details/advanced and 'proceed to this website'.
- Go to Tools > print a test page
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee