Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill_211
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

paper jam warning with no paper in printer

I have a Photosmart 7510 all in one. It has worked well until yesterday.  The printer picked up more than one sheet and began its normal function. On careful examination I noted 2 pages had a small staple in the top left corner. They did not go through the rollers nor get tangled inside the feeding area. Immediately following the refusal to print, the message window noted a paper jam. I removed the back panel and front feed trays, fully exposing the insides.  I examined the pathway seeing nothing jamming the insides, no paper or other material blocking anything. I reset the printer, and tried again. It starts up normally but shows the paper jam message-screen immediately after start-up. I can't print anything to make a test report as it won't go beyond the paper-jam screen.  What can I do to fix this?  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,106 6,093 446 487
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

paper jam warning with no paper in printer

@Bill_211, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document  A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer Series and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation