01-06-2020 05:23 PM
I have an HP Officejet 4622 that the paper is jammed in. It has done this once before & I managed to clear it but can't do it this time. Have had the printer for years with no problems. It seems that the only way to get to the paper is thru the underside of the printer.
01-09-2020 10:30 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
If you are able to see the jammed paper, use a pair of tweezers to pull it out without tearing it.
Refer to the 'solution three' mentioned in this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee