Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

How to adjust paper thickness for thick paper?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @vackor,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are looking to know the paper handling ability of your HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Are you facing any print or copy issues with your printer while printing on regular paper?

May I know the operating system installed on your computer?

Please click here for the specifications of your printer. 

Once you have the specifications page open on your screen. 

Scroll down to paper-handling specifications.

Check under the "Paper tray capacities" for the thickness of the paper supported by your printer. 

You cannot change the settings to make the printer accept a thicker paper this is not supported by your printer. 

Let me know if this helped.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.