01-19-2020 10:37 PM
I was trying to print a few photos with the photo option, but it said the photo try was empty when it was clearly full. The printer would make sounds but no paper was coming out the other end.
I was wondering what was going on.
Is it possible for me to load the paper by hand?
01-22-2020 05:03 PM
May I know which App are you using to print Photos?
Do you experience the same issue while making Photocopies? Please ensure the Photo papers are held properly in place with the paper guides
Please perform a Printer Reset and ensure the Firmware is up to date
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also follow the instructions in Step 2 from this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04367621 to clean the Paper Rollers
Try printing and let me know how it goes
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee