11-29-2019 07:18 AM
only recently I suddenly am unable to make colour prints with the printer connected to my network and I am also not able anymore to choose colour in the option: paper/quality. the only options are concept normaal best and the options black/white and colour don't show anymore
interesting is that when I connect my printer with a usb cable it is possible to choose under the option: paper/colour the option printing colour
I have in the meantime deinstalled and installed my printer and the drivers more than once but the problem i still not solved
anybody who can help me out
11-29-2019 09:22 AM
Found these steps in another post
Update the printer firmware
Download available firmware updates from the HP website
With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates.
Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor and run the program. It will automatically diagnose and fix any printing or scanning issues.
For more information, go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor
Restart the print spooler and try uninstalling the drivers-
Press “Windows key” + “r” to get the “Run” window.
Type "services.msc" to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service.
Now again open "Run" - Type “spool” and ok - Go to PRINTERS folder - delete everything in that folder.
Go to services again - Start the print spooler.
Now uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Follow the steps below-
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and /s
😎 Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for the HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
Now, download and install the full-featured software from here.https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers