02-24-2020 12:01 PM
When I print my documents the colors on my print don't match the colors selected in my document. Yellow and red are missing (my business logo is party green and that doesn't show on my prints). I use HP ink, I did clean the printhead. Can some one tell me what to do? Thanks in advance!
02-27-2020 07:13 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
- Try making a standalone copy of a color document and check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.
- Which application are you using to print?
- Have you tried printing different color documents and check if the issue persists?
Check the print settings on your Win PC
Refer to this document. Set the print quality to 'Best' or 'Normal' and try printing. This can be found in the document under 'Print quality and improvement settings'.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
02-27-2020 12:06 PM
Dear Kumar0307, Thank you for your help! I made a copy and the colors still don't match. I was printing from adobe but it doesn't matter what application I use. The colors are incorrect. The orange comes out purple. The rest of the colors are quite accurate. I just installed a new yellow cartridge and printed a report and the yellow comes out brown/blackish. Do you think maybe the printhead is broken? Because I cleaned it already. Thanks again!
02-28-2020 06:12 AM
@MarshaK, thank you for the response.
If the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee