01-28-2020 08:23 AM
filled my photosmart 7520 printer with paper and it wont print.I\message on screen says i need to put colorlock paper.i never had to do that before
01-30-2020 04:41 PM
@shayro Greetings from the HP Community!
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
While you respond to that, I recommend you follow the below steps to resolve this issue.
- Under Settings in the Message Center in the HP Printer Utility.
- Turn off Display HP Alerts.
If you continue to face the issue I recommend you follow the below steps.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder, right-click the HP printer, and then select Properties.
- Click the Device Settings tab.
- In the Installable Options section, set Printer Status Notification to either Enable or Disable.
- Click OK.
Figure (example) : Enable or disable Printer Status Notifications
The following conditions describe the possible situations that can enable or disable the Printer Status Notification setting in the driver's Device Settings properties.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee