12-25-2019 05:39 AM
printer is still not accepted any paper or not provide print . i am facing these issues still 4 week. printer still showing paper jam or tray problem, roller is always round but not catch paper, kindly solve my problems.....
12-27-2019 08:21 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Cleaning the paper rollers and checking the paper before inserting may resolve this issue. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Perform steps 1 and 2 from this document
To know how to load the papers, refer to this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee